Setting Response Targets
You can customize your program's response targets by configuring the number of business days.
To customize your program's response target:
- Go to Settings > Program > Response Target.
- Input the response target in days for your program under the Target column.
(Optional) Set targets for time to resolution by severity. To set targets by severity:
- Select the check box for Advanced: Set target by severity.
- Input the target in days for each severity level.
Keep in mind that: it's recommended that your targets fall within the Recommended and Response Standard times.
|Time to first response||1 day||5 days|
|Time to triage||2 days||10 days|
|Time to bounty||1 day (after triage)||N/A|
|Time to resolution||30 days||N/A|
- To edit your program's response targets, you need to have program permissions.
- Modified targets will be applied to reports created after the modification.
- Reports created before modification will have previous response targets applied.