You can have a two-way integration between HackerOne and Phabricator in which whenever a comment is added or there’s a state change in a Phabricator task, an internal comment is posted on the associated HackerOne report. Vice versa, any actions done on HackerOne are shown in Phabricator.
To integrate with Phabricator:
- Go to Settings > Program > Integrations.
- Click Connect with Phabricator.
- Generate a conduit API token by following steps 1-2 in the Generate Conduit API Token section.
- Enter your Phabricator Instance URL and the Generated API token.
- Click Authenticate with Phabricator.
- Set the escalation settings by entering the default title and description in the HackerOne to Phabricator Escalation settings section.
- Select the events you want notifications for from Phabricator to HackerOne. (Note: Syncing of events is only available for Professional and Enterprise customers.) You can select from:
|Status changed||An internal comment is posted onto HackerOne when a Phabricator task changes status.|
|Comment added||An internal comment is posted onto HackerOne when a new Phabricator comment is added.|
- Select the actions you want notifications for from HackerOne to Phabricator. You can select from:
|Status changed||An internal comment is posted onto Phabricator when a HackerOne task changes status.|
|Comment added||An internal comment is posted onto Phabricator when a new HackerOne comment is added.|
- Click Save changes.
You can now view updates to Phabricator tasks within a HackerOne report and vice versa, view updates to HackerOne reports within Phabricator.
See how the integration looks in Phabricator and HackerOne below: