OneLogin SSO Setup via SAML
You can use your OneLogin credentials to sign in to HackerOne. To set up SSO via SAML for OneLogin:
- Log in to OneLogin.
- Click on Administration.
- Go to Apps > Add Apps.
- Search for the HackerOne application and select it.
- Click Save on the Configuration page.
- Copy the X.509 Certificate and the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) on the SSO tab. Click View Details to get the full X.509 Certificate.
- Open HackerOne in a new tab.
- Follow the SAML setup instructions here.
- Paste the Single-Sign On URL and the X.509 Certificate that you copied from step 6 into the corresponding fields during SAML setup.