Okta SSO Setup via SAML
You can use your Okta credentials to sign in to HackerOne. To set up SSO via SAML for Okta:
- Log in to Okta.
- Click the Admin button.
- Click +Add Application under Shortcuts.
- Search for the HackerOne application and click Add.
- Select the options you'd like in your General Settings.
- Click Next.
- Click View Setup Instructions on the Sing-On Options tab to open the "How to Configure SAML 2.0 for HackerOne" page. Keep this page open for setting up SAML for HackerOne in the later steps.
- Update the Credentials Details section and click Done.
- Assign the HackerOne application to the people or groups that should have access to the application on the Assignments tab.
- Open HackerOne in a new tab.
- Follow the SAML setup instructions here.
- Copy the Single-Sign On URL and the X.509 Certificate from the “How to Configure SAML 2.0 for HackerOne” page that you accessed in step 7 and paste them in the corresponding fields during setup.