Inbox views are a selection of saved filters that categorize your inbox reports. The administrator of your program can customize the views in your inbox by:
- Adding inbox views
- Updating existing views
- Changing the order of views
- Removing views
- Temporarily showing and hiding views
The ability to customize your inbox views enables different members in your program to operate under a unified workflow that works best for your specific program.
Adding and Updating Views
To add a new View:
- Go to your security team's inbox.
- Click Show filters.
- Select the filters you'd like to see in your new inbox view. A Custom view will show in your inbox bar with a Save button next to it.
- Click the Save button.
- The Save view window will appear where you can select to create a new view or overwrite an existing one in the Action field.
- Type the View name in the View name field.
- Click Save view.
The changes will be made directly in your inbox.
Changing the Order of Views
To change the order of views:
- Go to your program's Settings > Program > Inbox Views.
- Click and drag the icon next to the View name to the order you want the View to appear.
To permanently remove a View from your inbox:
- In Settings > Program > Inbox Views, select Remove. A window will pop up confirming whether you want to remove the view.
- Click Ok.
Showing and Hiding Views
To show and hide Views:
In Settings > Program > Inbox Views, select Shown next to the View you want to hide. The View will then be hidden. (Shown means that the inbox view currently appears in your Inbox.)
When a View is hidden, select Hidden to show the View.
Note: There is a Preview section at the bottom of the page that enables you to see a preview of what your Views will look like in the inbox.