Google SSO Setup via SAML
You can use your Google credentials to sign in to HackerOne. To set up SSO via SAML for Google:
- Log in to the G Suite Admin Console.
- Click Apps.
- Click SAML apps.
- Click on the '+' in the bottom right hand corner to enable SSO for a SAML application.
- Find and click on HackerOne in the Apps list.
- Copy the SSO URL and Certificate.
- Click Next.
- Click Next on the Basic Information for HackerOne window
- Click Next on the Service Provider Details window
- Adjust the attribute mapping as needed.
- Click Finish.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Click Edit Service.
- Edit the options to enroll users or organizational units into the HackerOne application. The status will change stating that the application is ON.
- Follow the SAML setup instructions here.
- Paste the Single-Sign On URL and the X.509 Certificate that you copied from step 6 into the corresponding fields during SAML setup.