You can export your reports as:
- .csv files
- markdown files
- .zip files
You can also export reports through utilizing the API. See these articles from the HackerOne API documentation to learn more:
Export to .csv Files
You can download reports as .csv files to enable you to quickly generate a spreadsheet of selected reports with key details. The .csv files don't include the comments. The downloaded file provides the:
- Report ID
- Severity rating
- Severity score
- Time the report was reported
- Time of first response
- Time of triage time
- Time the report was closed
- Time the hacker was awarded with the award
- Security member assigned to the report
- Hacker that submitted the report
- Whether the report is public or private
- Reference URL
- Structured scope
To export reports as a .csv file:
- Select the check box of the reports you'd like to export in your inbox. You can select as many reports as you'd like.
- Click the Download as CSV link to download the selected reports.
Export to Markdown or .zip Files
To export reports as markdown or .zip files:
- Select the report you want to export from your inbox.
- Click Export within the report.
- Select the type of file you want to export the report as. You can choose from:
|View raw text||You can copy and paste details of the report in markdown.|
|Export as .zip||You can download the complete report including the attachments as a zip archive.|
- (Optional) Select whether you want to include internal activities.