You can export your reports as:
- .csv files
- .md files
- .zip files
- .pdf files
You can also export reports through utilizing the API. See these articles from the HackerOne API documentation to learn more:
You can export all vulnerability reports (or select/filtered reports) within your program. This enables you to keep and run analytics on your program's vulnerability report data in an organized spreadsheet. You can also export reports for any child programs associated with your program as well. The .csv file doesn't include the comments from the reports.
To export all of your reports:
- Go to your program's Program Settings > Program > Automation > Export Reports.
- Enter your email address in the field.
- Click Send.
- Click the link you receive in your email to download your reports as a .csv file.
Depending on the number of reports in your program, it'll take about 5-10 minutes to export all of your reports. Only users given access to the download link will be able to export the reports.
The downloaded file provides the:
- Report ID
- Severity rating
- Severity score
- Time the report was reported
- Time of first response
- Time of triage time
- Time the report was closed
- Time the hacker was awarded with the award
- Security member assigned to the report
- Hacker that submitted the report
- Whether the report is public or private
- Reference URL
- Structured scope
To export select reports to a .csv file:
- Go to your Inbox.
- Select the checkbox of the reports you'd like to export. You can select as many reports as you'd like.
- Click the Download as CSV link to download the selected reports.
To export reports as .md or .zip files:
- Go to your Inbox and open the report you want to export.
- Click Export within the report.
- Select the type of file you want to export the report as. You can choose from:
|View raw text||You can copy and paste details of the report in markdown. Select the include internal activities checkbox if you want to include internal activities in the file.|
|Export as .zip||You can download the complete report including the attachments as a zip archive. Select the include internal activities checkbox if you want to include internal activities in the file.|
|Export as .pdf||You can download the complete report as a PDF. You can choose from these options to include in your PDF: