Edit the Doc Site
Each article has an
Edit this page on GitHub link at the bottom that enables you to put in suggestions for edits to articles on the doc site. You can submit changes regarding typos, unclear sentences, information that needs to be updated or added, better ways to write the information, you name it. We're open to your contributions.
To suggest edits:
- Create a GitHub account if you don't have one.
- Click the
Edit this page on GitHublink to the article you want to suggest edits for.
- You'll be redirected to the article in Github where you can edit the text in Markdown.
- Click on the pencil icon in GitHub and put in your edits.
- (Optional) Summarize your changes in the Propose file change section.
- Click Propose file change.
Your edits and suggestions will be submitted as a pull request in which documentation administrators can accept or reject your changes.