You can add your HackerOne calendar to your own personal calendar. By syncing your calendar, you can easily keep track of the:
- Date you joined HackerOne
- HackerOne Challenge dates you're invited to
You can sync your HackerOne calendar with your personal calendar on Google calendar and Apple calendar.
To add your HackerOne calendar to your personal calendar:
- Go to your profile Settings > Calendar.
- Click Generate to generate your personal calendar URL.
- Click Copy to copy the URL.
- Import your HackerOne calendar URL to your personal calendar in iCal or Google Calendar.
You can choose to regenerate your calendar URL by clicking Regenerate. Keep in mind that if you regenerate your URL, it'll disable your calendar settings with the old URL.
Importing to iCal
- Go to File > New Calendar Subscription in Calendar.
- Enter your HackerOne calendar URL and click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for your calendar and choose a color to help you identify it on your calendar.
- Choose how frequently you want to refresh the events in the Auto Refresh field.
- Click OK.
Importing to Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- Add a new calendar by selecting From URL.
- Enter your HackerOne calendar URL.
- Click Add Calendar.
- (Optional) Go to Settings in your Google Calendar.
- (Optional) Select the HackerOne calendar and enter a name for it. You can also choose a color to help you better identify it on your calendar.